Nikeisha Pryor, Esq. is the founder and managing attorney of The Pryor Law Group, P.A. and Cornerstone Florida Title & Abstract, Inc., where she focuses on Real Estate Law & Title Insurance, Wills, Trust, & Estate Planning, as well as a range of Personal Injury and Wrongful Death actions.
Ms. Pryor is a seasoned litigator, having begun her career as a prosecutor in the Office of the State Attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit, Broward County, Florida where she handled hundreds of cases ranging from misdemeanors to serious felonies. Thereafter, she worked for two prominent South Florida law firms, where she gained experience in a range of commercial and civil disputes, including real estate law, business contract disputes, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, personal injury, and wrongful death matters.
Ms. Pryor is a graduate of Nova Southeastern University, where she obtained both her bachelor’s and law degrees. While in law school, she was a recipient of the Ruden McClosky and the Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association scholarships. She was a member of the trial team and upon graduation, she was inducted into the National Order of the Barristers for her excellence in oral advocacy. Ms. Pryor has volunteered as a mock trial coach at Nova Law School leading the team to regional and national champions in the Thurgood Marshall Mock Trial Competition. She is active and has held leadership roles in numerous civic and bar associations.
Ms. Pryor is a frequent speaker for the Board of Realtors. In her spare time, she enjoys volunteering, creative writing, traveling, and spending time with her husband and two young children.
- 2012, Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center, Class of 2011, J.D.
- Dean’s List
- Order of the Barristers
- Nova Trial Association, Member & Competitor
- Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr., Scholarship recipient, 2011
- Ruden McClosky Scholarship recipient, 2009 – 2010
- Pro Bono Honors – gold level
- Nova Southeastern University, Class of 2006, B.S.
- Dean’s List – all semesters (2004- 2006)
- Honor Award Scholarship Recipient
- Dean’s Office Scholarship Recipient
- Trial Advocacy; Constitutional Issues Seminar
Professional & Community Activities
- Florida Bar Leadership Academy, Class VIII
- The National Black Lawyers, Top 40 under 40
- Broward County Bar Association, Young Lawyers – Former Board of Directors
- Caribbean Bar Association, Former Vice President
- TJ Reddick Bar Association, Member
- Attorney Ad Litem (Pro Bono)